Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's the little things

Everything is so good lately!
I've been getting up early to exercise, eating healthy, getting my work accomplished.I even got my FAFSA and PA State grant paperwork in! Anddd, I'm sending my parents on a marriage retreat! (Just made the reservations today!)
Everything I want out of life right now is happening. :) Of course I'm not expecting this forever, but I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

As always, there are things I need to work on.
I'm realizing that I'm very awful at handling weird or awkward ministry situations. I'm hoping that's something that comes with time. But I'd like to be better at it!

I used to have this nasty habit of constantly munching on something! (Usually unhealthy) so pray with me that I don't slip back into that-ever!

Being in a relationship with someone as amazing as Jordan, for as long as we have been (going on 3 years) it starts to get pretty hard.
Hard because by now I know I want to be with him, but we still have to wait for that. So pray that I have patience during this time of waiting.
And let it not just be a waiting period. Let it be a time where we develop skills we will need, and grow closer to God, so that we are prepared for anything life throws at us.
Let me enjoy these dating years. Help me learn to the wife that I know God made me to be.

Thank you Jesus, for always being my provider.
You keep me safe.
You give me a security that I couldn't find anywhere else.
You show me my flaws in just the right way so that I have motivation to fix them.
You make me pretty clouds and trees. :)
Thank you.

No comments: