Wednesday, May 6, 2009

his gorgeous eyes

I've never been in love before. Just when I think I couldn't love him any more than I already do, somehow, some way, I do. It's when I'm driving away from him that I feel it the most. It's the longing in my spirit that brings tears to my eyes, as I try to adjust to the time that I won't have him next to me. It's when I realize how long it will be until we can be together always, and then realizing that it doesn't matter. Because we'll always have each other. I can survive with the times I DO get to see him, for 3 years or so, because I know that one day we really will have each other forever. And when I am with him, it honestly is hard to focus on anything else. First, he is just so handsome.. :) and .. I don't know.. there is just something about him that just draws me to him. Something that I love so much. When I hug him, it's like I can't get close enough. Like as much time as we have together, it's never enough.

Sometimes I try to be mad at him, haha. All it takes is for me to hear his voice, or look into his gorgeous eyes, and I just want to hug him again. He is so wonderful.

I know that I love him. Every cell in my body lives, eats, sleeps loving him. More than anything I just want to take care of him, and support him, and do what's best for him, and just be with him. There really isn't any doubt in my mind, I know i'm called to love him. These last 10 months- he has become the person that I hold higher than myself. I want to do what's best for him, always. If that means sacrifice, then it means sacrifice. And it will; it has. But all of that fades in comparison. Because his love for me is the only thing that could possibly equal all the love I have for him.


[ Thank you Jesus, for giving us to each other - you know us so well, and designed us perfectly. Thank you for trusting him to me. He is your servant, and I will take great care of him while you give me the opportunity. Guide me in how I treat him Lord. Show me what is best. I love you. ]

No comments: