Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 21st, 2010

I'm doing better at being disciplined.
I'm focusing my heart more towards people.
My relationship with my dad is improving.

Right now I really need prayer covering with my relationship with Jordan.
We are both so busy, its hard to maintain our dream and vision and passion.
Busyness is not holiness. Busyness is not holiness. Busyness is not holiness.
I need wisdom!!!
Proverbs 2-3 has been on my heart.
I just can't seem to get through it!
I get stuck on just a few verses at a time.
"He is a shield to those who walk with integrity.
He guards the paths of the just.
Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair
and you will find the right way to go."
I want to know what is right. Wisdom in icky situations.


A meaningful relationship is one in which the other person knows you almost as well as you know yourself.
I want to be known. Even more fully.

No comments: